Friday, September 28, 2007

3rd Drawstring Bag

Here's another drawstring bag I made for daughter # 3 for her birthday. This one's linen with a cotton lining. It has become her custom to ask us to donate to one of her favorite organizations for birthday and Christmas gifts. This year it was the Ara Parseghian Medical Research Foundation . I put a little card inside the bag to let her know we had made the donation. It was a great 26th birthday for our baby!

This week, I got my Ravelry invite. My user name is mostlybears. I haven't added much of anything to my profile, but it's been fun to look around and see everyone else's projects. There are like 20 other Tucson knitters on there with blogs that I want to read. Ravelry is amazing and I couldn't help but make a little donation to the cause while I was on there. It felt like money well spent.

No comments: