Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Knitting on the Road...literally

We've been on the road now for almost a week...heading back East in our little motorhome. Lots of knitting time for me in the navigator's seat while the Big Knitter is driving. Actually, we are in Pennsylvania as I write this. We will be in Connecticut tomorrow and will attend a family wedding this weekend.
I did finish my Favorite Socks knitalong Priscilla's Dream Socks socks(made from Duet Sock Yarn):

And my version of Fetching for my granddaughter (from Noro Cashmere Island):
We also visited Boyd's Bear Country: (had to do it)
I got a bunch of little goodies from BBC and I'm giving them away on my bear store blog at www.mostlybears.blogspot.com; if you feel so inclined, stop on over and leave a little comment to be included in the freebee drawings.
It's so very green and lovely here in the East. It is a bit of an adjustment for us desert dwellers to be in the 40-50% relative humidity, but the payoff is that there are loads of wildflowers and trees around.

No comments: