Sunday, August 26, 2007

Knittin' Blues


Well, I'm still in a knitting funk, even though I did get my Cat Bordhi book last week at Kiwi. Lynn was kind enough to sell me her copy so I wouldn't have to wait for the next shipment. (Or maybe she sensed my desperation for new inspiration.) I also picked up a little bit of Maizy yarn to sweeten the deal.

And although I've read Cat's book from cover to cover (and I'm certain now that her brain is wired in a much different way than mine), I still haven't cast on a stitch.

So......I figured if knitting wasn't' going to do it for me here in the waning days of August, maybe I should tackle a whole different project. So here's what's going on instead of knitting:

1)Bathroom re-do (here's the progress photo, demolition almost complete. Shoot, I forgot to take a before photo.)
2) Recycled denim bean bags for my grandson. I found a whole unopened bag of sushi rice so I'm going to try using that instead of beans. Since we live in a dry climate, I'm thinking it just might work.As for the big knitter, he's still knitting away, unfazed by my current slump. Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.