Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Dog Days Knitting

So I've been in a knitting and blogging slump for the past couple of weeks. And we had a great time at the beach in San Diego and I coulda' been knitting under our beach umbrella and didn't.

Oh, yeah, I visited a couple of SoCal knitting stores in the process and that didn't even cure me. And now we're home and I'm still in the slump. And the only way to get out, I think, would be to go buy a new sock book:This is the sock book I want.

And tomorrow, I'm going to Kiwi and see if they have it.

And I already have the yarn I need to knit a new pair, Panda Cotton in color 2342 Sprite Green:
So, I can just sense my knitting slump will come to an end very soon. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery from your bout of non-knititis.