Tuesday, July 24, 2007

And the Winner Is...

Wow-eee...I got a whole bunch of requests for the free tote bag, 31 to be exact, from comments and email, which is a lot for a little ol' blog like this.
Here's how I picked the winner: I assigned each person a number and then used the random number generator to pick a random number.

And The Winner Is....

drumroll...
Deb from Montana
Congratulations & Enjoy!
(Deb wrote in her email that "a while back I was addressing the fact that (my husband) would get so chilled in the winter (laying block, ice fishing....) that a blanket around his shoulders and neck would warm him faster. He agreed, but said that he would never ask for a shawl. But, if I would knit him a 'shotgun', so that he could ask in a very manly way for someone to hand him his shotgun, that would be acceptable. Of course, it couldn't be lacy or pinned..."

I love that! I immediately told the big knitter he should be making shotguns.
I got so many nice comments and emails, I wish I had 30 more totes, I would send one to everybody. Thanks for entering. And Deb, I will get this mailed to you as soon as I round up a box.

Now, here's a little preview of Big Knitter's Big Swatch from his Big Ball O' Yarn:
In contrast, my offering, a little itty bitty hat that I made from this free pattern (thanks, I love it) from Hello Yarn. I didn't add the anime face, but I made it from a softer-than-soft Sublime yarn, merino/silk/cashmere blend that I picked up at Kiwi, my fave lys.
And now, last but not least. Isn't this one cute face?
I thought you'd say that!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Adorable hat and yes that is a cute little face.