Friday, March 16, 2007

Little Bitty Baby Stuff Completed

I, little knitter, have completed two projects! Yes, they are little. Yes, were both knit from the same pattern book, with the same yarn...

Debbie Bliss Simply Baby

Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino yarn

Patterns "Cuff Bootees" and "Two Tone socks"

The bootees have enough seed stitch in them to make you swear to never ever do anything in seed stitch again. But they look so cool, it was worth it! I used the light green with dark green trim on the socks, and dark green with light green trim on the bootees. I still had quite a bit left over from both colors.

Even finishing something this small gives me confidence that the myriad of unfinished projects which now tidily hang in tote bags in my closet may one day become the F.O.'s they so richly deserve to be!



2 comments:

Clarisse said...

I love those little boots! I've made several attempts at the Berroco Suede boots from the Knitty Gritty show, and all 3 times they came out too weird at the ankles and I just can't see them staying on a babies foot, but these little boots are darling!
>^..^<

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed watching each and every teddy:)Its nice to see
teddy bears. Really do..