Saturday, March 3, 2007

Patterns, patterns & patterns, oh my!

I'm playing at my teddy bear store today. I am open on Wednesdays and Saturdays to the public. The rest of the time, people have to find me on the web or by appointment. It's a one-woman operation!
Between customers, I am working on organizing all the patterns and other stuff that I've printed from the web lately. I hope to organize these into notebooks, so I'm putting them into transparent sleeves.
There are loads of freebee sock patterns out there, now really, I shouldn't ever have to buy another sock book, EVER.
Here's a pile of what I have so far. The pile on the left is patterns I've bought along the way, on the right are freebees.



Here's a sample of some of the free sock patterns.







And here's a little bear that was keeping me company in the process. This is a prototype for a bear making class we're holding in May, she is holding a felt apple pincushion.




Like I said, I Don't Need Another Sock Knitting Book

Well, maybe just one more, from Interweave knits, how could one go wrong?
This one already has its own KAL.

And its own KAL Button. Cool.













No comments: